TouchPoints provides context and perspective into people's lives and insights on their media usage.
It has three distinct offerings:
Hub Survey - Providing a detailed view of ‘a week in the life’ of consumer behaviour. Respondents record their activities for every waking half hour over a seven day period, giving a unique view of people's daily lives and how their media usage fits into these patterns.
Channel Planner - The only industry available, multi-media channel planner. It has been created by integrating the industry media currencies onto the Hub Survey.
Passive Data - Passively monitored mobile phone and tablet data which offers a deeper insight into mobile digital media consumption.
In addition, users can integrate their own databases or proprietary tools to build a more complete picture of their company, clients and brands.
The IPA TouchPoints remit is:
- to provide a single source survey and multi-channel planning system
- to deliver new and fresh insights
- to act as a gateway across data sources
- to enable the industry to better integrate consumer reality into its planning approaches
- to encourage and support best practice in communication research and strategy
- to provide a new planning standard and practical planning system for "every day" use
Take a look at The Evolution of TouchPoints.
NEXT: How It Is Being Used
Last updated 05/05/2016