IPA Scotland Student Advertising Awards 2018
Who can enter?
Any student enrolled on a full-time or part-time course in their penultimate or final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study at any university, college or equivalent in Scotland in 2018.
You can enter as an individual or as a team of two.
Whether you see yourself as a strategist, technologist, designer or writer, you can enter regardless of background or subject.
Entry deadline: 15 February 2018 at 12.00pm
What could I win?
- First prize: a cash prize, an award and the possibility of a paid internship or mentoring.
- Second and third prize: an award and the possibility of a paid internship or mentoring.
- All winners and shortlisted entries will receive the opportunity to gain a paid internship or mentoring within a leading Scottish agency:
What do I need to do?
Answer the brief to create a campaign to help raise awareness of Hearts & Minds, a Scottish arts-in-health charity.
Submit a two-minute video covering the following (all the below should be covered and will be scored according to their percentage weighting):
- Any insight or research that helped you get to your creative idea and your media strategy – 20%
- Your creative idea – 40%
- Your media strategy – which paid-for media channels you would use to get your idea seen by the target audience(s) – 40%
Your video can take any format (animated, slideshow, talking to camera, etc). There are no marks for the best production, but judges will value clear communication of your creative idea and media strategy.
A 50-word summary supporting your campaign.
Briefings and workshops
The brief should provide you with information to complete your entry, however please also view our supporting briefing video with Lynsey Thomson from Story:
If you want some help refining your ideas, you can attend a workshop in either Glasgow on 22 January or Edinburgh on 29 January. Space is limited, so book as soon as possible.
Take a look at the winning entries for 2017
If you have any questions, please email Sara Robertson firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on Twitter: @IPAScotland or #IPAScotAwards
Last updated 17/10/2017