IPA Scotland Student Advertising Awards
Answer the brief to create an idea to tackle poor body confidence amongst teenagers in Scotland.
Enter as an individual or a team of two to impress our panel of top industry professionals and you could win a cash prize and an opportunity for a paid internship or mentoring within a leading Scottish advertising agency.
Agencies offering the opportunity for internships include:
Make the shortlist and you’ll get matched with an industry mentor to help you get your career in advertising off to the best start.
So, get along to one of the briefings to find out all the details you need and don’t miss our workshops to help you refine your ideas.
Who can enter?
Any student enrolled on a full-time, or part-time course in their penultimate or final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study, or college equivalent,
at a university or college in Scotland in 2017.
- Briefings (subject to demand)
- Workshops (subject to demand)
- Entry deadline – 16 February 2017, 12.00pm
- Shortlist announced – 28 March 2017
- Winners announced – 11 May 2017, 6.30pm-8.30pm at IPA Scotland Members’ Reception
- Internships and mentoring – June -September 2017
Before starting the form you will need to register on the IPA website as a 'Student'.
Last updated 09/12/2016