Share your Foundation Certificate 2017 results reaction for your chance to win!
Is there a photo, video or GIF that accurately sums up your reaction to receiving your IPA Foundation Certificate results?
If so, post it on Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtag #IPAFC.
The best response will receive £500 towards an IPA Course of their choice, and a bottle of champagne!
To give you an idea, this is our winner from last year…
2016 Share Your Reaction Winner!
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is open to all persons who took part in, and are receiving results for the IPA Foundation Certificate UK, held on 27th February 2017.
- The competition opens at 10am on Wednesday 3rd May 2017, and closes for receipt of entries at 12pm on Friday 5th May.
- Entries must be submitted by sharing a reaction mentioning the IPA on Twitter (@The_IPA) or Instagram (@the__ipa).
- Reactions may make use of any medium, provided it is compatible with the social media platform, and the entry content complies with the social media platform terms.
- Entries must not contain any elements that are, or likely to be perceived as: offensive; of an explicit sexual nature; depictions or descriptions of violence; sexist; racist; homophobic; commercially sensitive; defamatory; in breach of the rights of others; or otherwise illegal, unacceptable or inappropriate in content.
- Please ensure your account is public, so we can see the content you post.
- A winner will be determined by an independent individual from the marketing/communications industry, and will be based on their personal view of which submission is the most engaging and entertaining.
- Only one entry per person.
- No cash or alternative prize is available.
- The £500 credit can be applied to a single one day IPA Course, and must be used by the winner. It cannot be transferred or split across courses.
- All IPA employees are exempt from this competition and are not permitted to enter.
- Prize winners agree to take part in any post-draw publicity requested by the promoter, without any remuneration.
- The name of the winner will be published on the IPA’s Twitter and Instagram accounts on Monday 8th May 2017.
Promoter: The IPA, 44 Belgrave Square, London, SW1X 8QS.
Last updated 27/04/2017