We're looking for a bright, well-rounded and energetic Account Manager to join the team. This is ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a busy and demanding agency environment. You will be given opportunity to grow in the role, and so someone who has a strong work ethic will flourish. You’ll be joining an established team who can offer support and training to help with your development.
We require that you have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working in an (ideally integrated) agency environment.
Ensuring you are the right fit for the team is essential and this will be built through a mixture of your experience, approach and knowledge. We are passionate about what we do and how we do it. It is essential that this is translated into the quality of everything we deliver, so we will need you to demonstrate the following attributes:
- self-motivation and high energy levels
- understanding of agency processes
- commercially-astute business approach
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong attention to detail
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree – ideally industry-related, but not essential.
- Experience in client liaison, inputting to the writing of a creative brief and seeing a project through to delivery.
- Pro-active contribution and support of client campaigns and projects.
- Professional, business-like demeanour when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Controlled management of a number of projects for different clients at any one time.
- High standard of attention to detail in proofreading and written correspondence.
- Understanding of production, agency process and a keen interest in future industry trends.
- Efficient work ethic, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- ‘Sleeves rolled up’, flexible and helpful approach, providing support to all areas of the business.
- Numeracy – key for estimating, invoicing and billing.
- Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Digital literacy to embrace technological changes in our industry.
You can find out more about us at www.mga-ideas.com.
To apply for the role, please send your CV (maximum 2 pages please) and provide answers to the three questions below in no more than 200 words each. Unfortunately due the large responses usually received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, so it is crucial that you concisely articulate your relevant skills and experience in the response you provide.
Please respond via the IPA site or directly to email@example.com quoting in the subject Ref: AM18Application – [Insert your name]
1. What is the most important learning you’ve taken from your current role and why?
2. Why would you be a good fit within MGA?
3. What do you expect to achieve and experience from working within our agency?
MGA is a full service creative agency based in London Bridge. We’re a bunch of like-minded individuals who love what we do – and it shows. There’s a real sense of partnership about the way we work as a team and with our clients that engenders sound thinking and great work. What we do is highly regarded by our clients and throughout the industry, with a number of projects winning awards over the years.
We're independently owned and have been in business for over 25 years. We have a solid client base of blue chip clients for which we deliver integrated solutions across a wide range of channels. At MGA our approach is defined by our ‘extracting the extraordinary’ ethos – finding the compelling truths which will attract and motivate our client’s audiences.
If you feel you have what it takes to join us on our mission to extract the extraordinary for our clients, then we look forward to hearing from you.