Mondelez, PepsiCo and Sky Media join agency greats to dissect brand effectiveness
Hosted by broadcaster and journalist Naga Munchetty, EffWeek is the industry’s most research-led conference of the year; aimed at supplying adland with the tools and insights to increase sales and marketing effectiveness through evidence-based decision making.
Mondelez’s Matt Stockbridge, PepsiCo’s Tim Warner and Sky Media’s Aji Ghose will join a packed line-up of speakers that also includes TBWA/Manchester’s Lorna Hawtin, Unanimous AI’s Dr Louis Rosenberg and Leo Burnett’s Chaka Sobhani discussing:
- Why marketing matters and what it can teach reluctant boardrooms
- How to create a marketing effectiveness culture
- What we can do to unlock the potential of human and artificial intelligence
- How to develop long-term growth campaigns in a multi-platform world
- What the future holds for brands, agencies and creativity
At adland’s only cross-industry deep-dive into marketing effectiveness in the digital era we’ll also hear the results of four pieces of research and development:
- Effectiveness in Context: a deep dive into IPA Databank ratios across sectors and categories with Les Binet and Peter Field
- Creating an effectiveness culture: the launch of IPA/ISBA industry benchmark across finance, marketing and agencies, with case examples of how to do it well
- The metrics that matter: from green paper to white paper: a cross-industry framework for measurement strategy
- Optimising multi-platform creativity: the results of a series of collaborative R&D projects evaluating multi-media creativity and effectiveness.
Early bird tickets for the flagship conference at CodeNode on 9th October are available from just £350+VAT until 19th September. Book your place now.
The conference at CodeNode is just a part of EffWeek 2018, with satellite events taking place at agencies and sponsors around the UK throughout the rest of the week. Download the EffWeek app to sign up for these events and much more.
EffWeek 2018 is sponsored by Facebook, Gain Theory, Google, Newsworks, Royal Mail, System 1, Thinkbox and Twitter.
Last updated 06/09/2018