IPA offers its agencies free ABC membership
ABC delivers industry-agreed standards for media brand measurement across print, digital and events, as well as verified data and insights for media planners and buyers.
Registering your agency for free ABC membership gives all your employees free access to:
- Current and historic ABC certificates and reports
- ABC sector reports
- ABC Advanced Reporting (Quickview) tool
- Advance access to selected data reports
- Tailored training sessions on ABC’s brand measurement and digital verification services
- ABC e-newsletters containing the latest news, rule changes and service updates
- ABC e-alerts with newly issued certificates and publisher membership changes
Says Charlie Vincent, Press Associate Director, m/SIX; “ABC membership is a fantastic asset for our planning and buying teams, giving us access to media brand census data across a range of platforms. Having easy access to independently verified ABC data is vital as it allows us to negotiate and make media buying decisions based on information we can trust.”
Lynne Robinson, Research Director, IPA, said; “ABC was the first Joint Industry Currency and continues to provide robust, transparent and comparable data in an increasingly complex and data driven world – although free to IPA members the data ABC produces is invaluable in the media planning and buying process.”
To claim your free ABC membership and register your agency visit: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/abc_membership_signup.
Last updated 06/09/2017